Sun, Dec
68 New Articles

Sorainen Advises Fincumet Group on Acquisition of Birger

Sorainen Advises Fincumet Group on Acquisition of Birger

  • Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
  • Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times

Sorainen has advised Fincumet Group on the acquisition of a 60% stake of Estonia's Birger, a producer of hooklift containers and related steel constructions, from owner Aleksei Manniste, who retains the remaining 40% and will continue serving as CEO of the company.

Fincumet is a family-owned Finnish supplier of waste containers, founded in 1992, whose products are sold to clients in Europe and Asia. According to Sorainen, the company has cooperated with Birger for over ten years, and after the acquisition, "the Fincumet Group’s revenues from container production will exceed EUR 30 million."

Sorainen's team included Partner Paul Kunnap and Associate Mirjam Vichmann.

Sorainen did not reply to our inquiry on the matter.

Our Latest Issue