Tue, Apr
63 New Articles

Act BSWW Advises Comp S.A. on Sale of PayTel to Sibs-SGPS

Act BSWW Advises Comp S.A. on Sale of PayTel to Sibs-SGPS

  • Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
  • Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times

Act BSWW Poland has advised Comp S.A. on the sale of 100% shares in PayTel S.A. to Portuguese company Sibs-SGPS S.A. DLA Piper advised Sibs-SGPS on the acquisition.

The transaction consists of four stages. The first will see Comp S.A. selling 55% shares for PLN 34 million, with the remaining 45% to be sold in three phases of 15% each over subsequent years. The price will be determined on the basis of specific results defined in the agreement, with the cap set at PLN 200 million.

PayTel is a company headquartered in Warsaw, holding the status of a National Payment Institution and registered with the Polish Financial Supervision Authority.

The Act BSWW team was led by Managing Partner Piotr Wojnar and Partner Janusz Szelinski, supported by Senior Associate Lukasz Polak and Associate Aleksandra Sztajer.

Editor's Note: After this article was published DLA Piper informed CEE Legal Matters that its team advising Sibs-SGPS had been led by Counsel Jakub Domalik-Plakwicz, supported by Senior Associate Malwina Bonder, Associate Anna Chrabota-Bajson, and Junior Associate Michal Kuratowski.



Poland Knowledge Partner

Penteris is a law firm combining in-depth expertise, robust advice, and a pan-regional reach.

We provide full-service business law advice within five sector lines: Energy & natural resources, Financial institutions, Private equity, Real estate, and Retail.

On the market since 2001, we were originally part of a Scandinavian law firm and then a founding office of a pan-Baltic organisation.

Our attorneys will work closely with you, providing you with the hard skills, service-minded know-how, and legal expertise that will keep you secure while you lead the market.

Our skills are at your disposal:

  • Expertise and passion wrapped up in a personal service
  • Close-knit team providing a multidisciplinary approach
  • Ability to listen, understand, and deliver for the tangible benefit of the client.

The team continues to be internationally recognised year on year, most recently by Chambers Global 2020, Chambers Europe 2020, and The Legal 500 EMEA 2020.

Firm's website: https://penteris.com

Our Latest Issue