Latham & Watkins has advised joint lead managers and bookrunners BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, and JP Morgan on Ukraine’s USD 1.25 billion notes issuance.
Lately, one of the key messages of the government to the public, and especially the investors, has been that Ukraine should be the next manufacturing and logistics hub. However, this idea is always followed by another recurrent note — Ukrainian infrastructure is in bad shape and desperately needs renovation.
Ilyashev & Partners has advised Latvia's Lu Invest on its sale of a 49.99% participatory interest in Ukrainian agri-holding Golden Sunrise Agro to Cyprus's Unagro Finance Limited, which already owned the other 50.01% of the company. The Latvian office of PWC Legal reportedly worked on the deal as well.
Norton Rose Fulbright and Asters have advised a syndicate of banks on its provision of a PLN 1.5 billon loan to Polish, Russian, Romanian, Ukrainian, and German members of the Cersanit Group. Romania's Ionescu si Sava reportedly also advised the syndicate. Clifford Chance advised Cersanit on the deal.