The Pepeliaev Group is providing legal services to the China Chamber of Commerce for Import and Export of Machinery and Electronic Products (CCCME) and a number of Chinese producers and exporters of aluminum alloy wheels within the framework of an anti-dumping investigation. The project is being implemented in cooperation with Beijing's Zhong Lun Law Firm.
According to the Pepeliaev Group, "the investigation is being carried out by the Eurasian Economic Commission with respect to specific goods produced in China and imported into the territory of the Eurasian Economic Union. The project includes the following tasks:
- Ensuring registration as a participant in the anti-dumping investigation, including confirmation of the powers of the association to act on behalf of several of its members as a participant in the anti-dumping investigation
- Obtaining access to the materials of the investigation
- Preparing an application to select foreign producers and/or exporters for the purpose of determining an individual dumping margin
- Providing information relating to the specified anti-dumping investigation with respect to the damage stated in the petition of the person who initiated the investigation (confidential and non-confidential versions)
- Preparing/checking answers to anti-dumping questionnaires of the EEC (confidential and non-confidential versions), requesting details regarding the methods and the volume of the answers needed, etc.
- Having the timeframe extended for the information to be provided (if needed)
- Ensuring participation in public hearings within the framework of the anti-dumping investigation.