24
Mon, Jun
53 New Articles

Voicu & Asociatii and D&B David and Baias Advise on Sale of Romanian Software to SD Worx

Voicu & Asociatii and D&B David and Baias Advise on Sale of Romanian Software to SD Worx

Romania
Tools
Typography
  • Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
  • Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times

Voicu & Asociatii has advised the founders and shareholders of Romanian Software on the sale of their company to the Belgian SD Worx group. PwC Legal Romanian affiliate D&B David si Baias advised the SD Worx group.

Romanian Software is a Romanian payroll and human capital management solutions company, operating under the Colourful HR brand.

SD Worx is a European provider of human resources and payroll solutions.

According to Voicu & Asociatii, this is a two-step takeover transaction, meaning that 80% of it will be completed after obtaining approval from the competition council and the remaining 20% will be left for 2025.

The Voicu & Asociatii team included Partners Dumitru Rusu and Simona Merdariu and Managing Associate Vlad Irimia.

The D&B David and Baias team included Partners Anda Rojanschi and Cristina Paduraru, Managing Associates Daniel Vinerean, Catalina Nacev, and Lucian Bozian, Senior Lawyers Alice Spridon, Corina Celmare, and Andreea Toncu, and Lawyers Cornelia Burlacu, Diana Bortas, Andreea Voicu, Mihaela Panfilii, and Crina Petrache.

Romanian Knowledge Partner

Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații is a full-service independent law firm, employing cross-disciplinary teams of lawyers, insolvency practitioners, tax consultants, IP counsellors, economists and staff members. It also operates a secondary law office in Cluj-Napoca (Romania), and has a ‘best-friend’ agreement with a leading law firm in the Republic of Moldova. In addition, thanks to the firm’s dedicated Foreign Desks, the team provides the full range of services to international investors seeking to gain a foothold or expand their existing operations in Romania. Since 2019, the firm and its tax arm are collaborating with Andersen Global in Romania.

Țuca Zbârcea & Asociaţii is providing legal services in every aspect of business, covering all major areas of practice: corporate and M&A; litigation and international arbitration; corporate tax; public procurement; TMT; employment; insurance; banking and finance; capital markets; competition; healthcare and pharmaceutical; energy and natural resources; environmental; intellectual property; real estate; regulatory legal services.

Țuca Zbârcea & Asociaţii is a First-Tier law firm in all international legal directories and a multiple award-winning law firm both locally and internationally. It received the CEE Deal of the Year Award (DOTY Awards 2021) and the Law Firm of the Year Award: Romania (IFLR Europe Awards 2021). 

Firm's website.

Our Latest Issue