22
Sun, Sep
25 New Articles

DLA Piper and Linklaters Advise on Resi4Rent Project Financing

DLA Piper and Linklaters Advise on Resi4Rent Project Financing

Poland
Typography

DLA Piper has advised Santander Bank Polska and Helaba, Landesbank Hessen-Thuringen, on their grant of a  EUR 47.15 million construction loan to finance the construction of 1060 rental apartments at four Resi4Rent projects in Poznan, Warsaw, and Gdansk. Linklaters advised Resi4Rent on the deal.

Resi4Rent is a joint venture established by Polish developer Echo Investment, which holds 30% of the shares, and a company controlled by an unnamed investor controls the other 70%. 

Upon the completion of the project, the loan will be converted into an investment loan of up to EUR 54.8 million. 

The DLA Piper team included Partner Mariusz Hyla, Counsel Bartek Palusiak, Senior Associate Katarzyna Waclawek, Associate Jakub Zienkiewicz, and Junior Associate Marta Piotrkowicz.

The Linklaters team included Senior Associate Tomasz Trystula, Managing Associate Joanna Gawlicka, and Associates Zaneta Rogon and Marcin Nowak.

Poland Knowledge Partner

Established in 1957, Wolf Theiss is one of the leading European law firms in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe with a focus on international business law. With 300 lawyers in 13 offices located in Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine, Wolf Theiss represents local and international industrial, trade and service companies, as well as banks and insurance companies. Combining law and business, Wolf Theiss develops comprehensive and constructive solutions on the basis of legal, fiscal and business know-how.

All News about, and Legal Analysis by, Wolf Theiss can be found here.

Firm's website: http://www.wolftheiss.com/

 

Our Latest Issue