TGS Baltic has advised the shareholders owning 51% of the shares in SIA S.B.C. on the sale of their shares to Norway's Contiga Holding AS, which already held the remaining 49%. Sweden's Mannheimer Swartling and Ellex Klavins advised Contiga Holding on the acquisition.
That transaction completed the sale of the shares of SIA S.B.C. that began in 2013, when the majority shareholders, who owned all the shares of the company at that time, sold the first 49% of the shares to Contiga Holding.
SIA S.B.C. is a producer and exporter of steelwork and constructions. The company specializes in engineering, design, fabrication, assembly, supervision and construction of steel structures and buildings.
Contiga Holding is owned by Heidelberg Cement Northern Europe AB and KB Gruppen Kongsvinger AS via Nordic Precast Group AB. Contiga is a supplier of solutions in precast concrete and prefabricated steel structures and operates in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, and Latvia.
The TGS Baltic team was led by Partner Andra Rubene and Associate Partner Nauris Grigals.
The Ellex team consisted of Senior Partner Raimonds Slaidins and Senior Counsel Iveta Ceple.