11
Mon, Nov
61 New Articles

Sorainen Advises Capitalica Asset Management on Entrance to First North Market in Lithuania

Sorainen Advises Capitalica Asset Management on Entrance to First North Market in Lithuania

Deals and Cases
Typography

Sorainen has advised Capitalica Baltic Real Estate Fund I on its entrance to the alternative First North market in Lithuania.

Capitalica Real Estate Baltic Fund I is a closed-end investment undertaking that is managed by Capitalica Asset Management. The fund’s bonds were listed on July 30, 2019.

Capitalica Baltic Real Estate Fund I manages business centers in Vilnius and Kaunas and is planning to build Verde class A business centers in Riga, Latvia. The fund issued a bond amounting to EUR 3 million. Sorainen reports that during the primary placement 70 investors purchased bonds. The second phase of the bond offering will continue until September 3, 2019. In total, up to EUR 5 million is expected to be raised through the public bond offering.

Capitalica Asset Management specializes in commercial real estate management in the Baltic States. The company is 80% owned by major Lithuanian capital group SBA, with the remaining 20% owned by A. Barstys’ Fox Holdings.

The Sorainen team consisted of Partner Augustas Klezys and Senior Associate Dalia Augaite.

Our Latest Issue