19
Sat, Sep
38 New Articles

Herbst Kinsky Advises Founders of Hokify on Partial Exit

Herbst Kinsky Advises Founders of Hokify on Partial Exit

Austria
Tools
Typography
  • Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
  • Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times

Herbst Kinsky has advised the founders of Hokify GmbH on a share sale to karriere.at.

Herbst Kinsky describes Hokify as "one of the largest mobile job platforms in Austria with around 25 employees and around 350,000 users per month.

According to Herbst Kinsky, following the sale, the founders continue to hold 30% of the company's shares, with karriere.at holding the remaining 70%. The purchase price was not disclosed.

The Herbst Kinsky team was led by Partner Florian Steinhart, supported by Associate Felix Kernbichler.

Our Latest Issue