18 September, 2019, Moscow, Radisson Collection hotel, Kutuzovsky prospect, 2/1S1
Language: Russian and English (with simultaneous translation).
The conference will be a key event, bringing together 150 participants, including judicial and corporate lawyers, experts in arbitration, judges and representatives of science and business.
For registration, please follow the link: https://arbitration.ru/events/conference/aba-razreshenie-kommercheskikh-sporov-s-uchastiem-storon-iz-stran-sng1/registratsiya.php
Topics of the discussion:
- Game of Venues: An ongoing tale featuring tumult beyond the Narrow Sea, the rise of dragons, and upstart challengers for the throne
- Forethought spares afterthought: Maximizing return on pre and post-award interest, costs, and other “non-core” components of arbitration damages
- Obtaining emails, phone records and other such information directly from third-party carriers and hosting sites
- Seeking protection through interim relief: A multi-jurisdictional toolbox for CIS-related disputes
- The future of investor state dispute settlement: CIS perspectives
- What’s happening in Kazakhstan?
- The role of secretary to the tribunal: Fourth arbitrator or support staff?
- Attachment of CIS state-owned assets abroad – a comparative perspective
- The evolving landscape of legal privilege and disclosure obligations
- Making your case: Practical tips on oral persuasion and advocacy
- Bifurcation in international arbitration
- So you “won” your case, now what do you have to show for it?
Among the speakers:
- Richard Brown, Partner, Carey Olsen, London;
- Mark Brown, Partner, Bristows LLP, London;
- Christoph Brunner, Partner, Peter&Partners, Bern/Geneva;
- Gene Burd, Partner, Arnall Golden Gregory LLP, Washington D.C.;
- Peter Wolrich, Partner, Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP, Paris;
- Kendall Coffey, Partner, COFFEY BURLINGTON, Miami;
- Peter Pettibone, Pettibone International ADR, New York;
- Oksana Wright, Partner, Fox Rothschild LLP, New York;
- Steven Richman, Resident Member, Clark Hill, Princeton;
- Peter Ferrer, Partner, British Virgin Islands, London;
Full list of the spekers can be fund here: https://arbitration.ru/en/events/conference/xi-aba-conference-of-the-resolution-of-cis-related-business-disputes/speakers/?clear_cache=Y
More information about the program could be found here: