Finticipate vol.2-SEE Fintech Forum” has the pleasure of inviting the European FinTech community to join us on June 15th, 2023. in Belgrade, Serbia, and discuss the latest industry trends and challenges.
Let’s anticipate the future of finance, together!
The most relevant fintech conference in South East Europe, "Finticipate vol.2 - SEE Fintech Forum", will bring together SEE regulators and Fintech ecosystem representatives on June 15th, 2023, at the Madlenianum Opera and Theater in Belgrade. The event is organized as a hybrid which allows you to choose your Finticipate experience, and to join us either on-line or on-site.
Sharing first-hand experience / understanding the future!
Our vision is to bring together a wider business community and create a unique meeting and discussion platform, which will enable regulators, fintech companies and traditional businesses to meet, mingle and share knowledge. We want everyone to know that fintech is for everyone!
What we’ll discuss
• Business and regulatory FinTech trends and challenges to watch out for!
• The year in review 2022 snapshot: What the Fintech Happened?
• Asset tokenization: is asset tokenization only reserved for the fintech world or will banks be using this trend to attract new clients?
• Old (new) faces in card payment systems– Embracing the Change
• Can FinTechs ensure the same AML standards as commercial banks?
• APIs and Embedded Finance - Everything, everywhere, and all in the real-time
• Payments Reinvented
• InsurThech – A brave new world
• ReFi vs DeFi – trends and challenges
Opening remarks will be given by Jorgovanka Tabaković, the Governor of the National Bank of Serbia, while Dragana Stanić, Vice Governor, National Bank of Serbia, and Zorica Kalezić, Vice Governor, Central Bank of Montenegro, as well as other representatives of regional central banks, will share their views in the open.
Join us and find out more about the hottest fintech trends and analyses, case studies, ask questions, and mingle with the fintech community beyond Southeast Europe region.
Who should attend:
• Crowdlending platforms
• Payment platforms
• Blockchain based fintech providers
• Digital ID companies
• KYC providers
• Commercial banks
• Financial advisors
• AML fintechs
• Embedded Finance providers
• Token issuers
• And generally, everyone who is interested in how the future of finance will develop.
See you at Finticipate Vol.2!