February 26-27, 2020 - Kyiv, Ukraine
Ukraine is currently sitting on the largest NPL pile in Central & Eastern Europe, at a sizeable €37.6b. Recent regulatory changes to banking practice and legal frameworks are bringing Ukraine in line with international standards, while acting as an incentive for investors, according to PwC.
With these changes and the overall positive outlook for this market, DDC brings its unique brand of event to Kyiv, highlighting and discussing these developments with active market leaders and a strong foreign investment presence.
• The Summit is focused on the Ukrainian, as well as CEE & Greek markets of distressed assets and real estate.
• Attendance: Leading debt purchasers, debt servicers, private equity firms, banks, global investors, advisors and asset managers
• Topics: Ukrainian Banking & Legal Frameworks, Ukrainian Transactions & Developments, Valuations & Due Diligence, Greece: Recent Transactions and Benchmarks, Servicing & New Developments, Technology & the Future of Financial Services, Restructuring: Strategies & Special Situations, NPL Investing: Risks vs Benefits, The Servicing Landscape, Distressed Real Estate & Property Developments
• Opening Keynote: Andy Jobst, International Monetary Fund, USA
• 1:1 Introductory Meeting Platform: This event marks a unique opportunity to network and discuss investing strategies with industry experts all gathered in the one place while gaining insights to creating value in the current and expected markets.
DDC Financial is one of Europe's leading organisers of summits and conferences within the Global Distressed Investments landscape.
With a dedicated network of over 20,000 of the key players in this market, we have been delivering impactful and insightful events since 2015 in London, Athens, Prague, Miami, Stockholm, Bucharest and Kyiv.
Functioning as an investor's introductory platform, our events specialise in facilitating one-to-one meetings and establishing meaningful business partnerships, while keeping abreast of the current issues that matter with engaging and interactive panels, workshops and keynote presentations.