21 May - Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel, Warsaw
20% saving with this link: https://bit.ly/2Dau9ar
This new KNect365 event addresses the CEE's specific competition law concerns.
Make sure you’re employing the most effective strategies and not putting yourself and your organisation at risk of expensive fines.
Find out how some of the region’s leading corporates are addressing current challenges and what the CEE competition authorities & the European Commission are advising.
Get a 360 degree understanding by hearing from speakers with multiple sets of expertise and from multiple jurisdictions.
2019 speakers include:
- Anna Vernet, Head of Unit, DG Competition, European Commission
- András Tóth, Vice President, Hungarian Competition Authority and Chairman, Competition Council (Hungary)
- Wojciech Dorabialski, Director, Competition Enforcement Department, UOKIK, Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (Poland)
- Szilvia Bognar, General Counsel - Law and Compliance, Bayer Hungária Kft. (Hungary)
- Agata Kalemba, Legal Counsel Europe Central North, Michelin Polska SA (Poland)
- Cristina Alexandrescu, VP & Associate General Counsel, Emerging Markets Central, GlaxoSmithKline (Romania)
- Marcin Czapiewski, Head of Legal and Compliance Department, TU Europa S.A. (Poland)
- Anita Benkő, CE Competition Counsel, Tesco (Hungary)
- Katarina Fulir, Director of Legal and Regulatory Affairs, CSR and Security, Tele2 (Croatia)
- Sabine Zigelski, Senior Competition Expert, Competition Division, Directorate for Financial and Enterprise Affairs, OECD (France)
- Bogdan Chiritoiu, President, Romanian Competition Council (Romania)
- Krzysztof Kuik, Head of Unit, DG Competition, European Commission
Avoid expensive fines. Make sure you’re up to date on the developing issues affecting the region.
2019 topics include:
- Regional harmonisation – hear from the European Commission
- Regional enforcement – hear from the national competition authorities
- The investigative process – CEE challenges
- Private enforcement in practice
- Abuse of dominance
- Vertical restraints and distribution
- Merger control update
- Economist's perspective
- Digital sector spotlight
- Dawn raids and compliance
For your 20% saving please quote VIP code FKW82894CEEL Plus, in-house counsel get an extra 50% discount