The SEE Private Equity and M&A Forum 2019 will reconvene on 14th June in Bucharest
Forum will line-up of experts will outline PE and M&A markets and opportunities that should be on your investment radar and deliver a stand on where to place bets for 2019-2020.
The event has been set up to find out more about the latest transaction trends and future investment prospects in Romania and other SEE countries. The programme offers leadership panel discussions and real life case studies including: C. Flowers and EBRD acquisition of Piraeus Bank Romania, Manufacturing completion by Mezzanine Management and CEECAT Capital’s Brikston Construction exit deal.
Speaker line up of more than 35 experts include:
- Andrei Gemeneanu, Managing Partner, Morphosis Capital
- Florian Huth, Partner, CEECAT Capital
- Dominic Bruynseels, CEO,First Bank
- Kerim Turkmen, Partner, Mid Europa
- Matei Paun, Managing Partner, Black Sea Fund
- Markus Kriegler, Managing Director, Head of Corporate Finance, Erste Group Bank
- Dan Mihaescu, Founding Partner, Gapminder
Event website: http://eelevents.co.uk/upcoming-events/peromania19
Quote CEELM15 to receive 15% discount.