Business Continuity & Crisis Management MasterClass, 21-22 March, 2019 – Vienna, Austria
This two day course is an introduction to the world of Business Continuity & Crisis Management. It is designed for newcomers on the subject of BCCM and who need to have a good understanding of this subject should the situation arise in their company. It provides the beginner with a basic knowledge and understanding of developing or maintaining a crisis management plan.
By the end of this MasterClass, the participants will:
- Analyse characteristics of Business Continuity & Crisis Management.
- Benefit from real life case studies/ best practices.
- Define the risks and threats to the reputation, its products & services.
- Discover a practical approach to how, why and when a crisis can happen to your organization and best to manage it.
- Develop an effective approach to Business Continuity & Crisis Management and how to manage it in your industry.
- Understand the urgency and technics to handle an incident before, during and after a crisis.
- Evaluate your companies current crisis management plan so you are prepared.