Wolf Theiss has announced that it provided local Austrian advice to FACC on the Chinese company's EUR 213 million IPO and listing on the Viennese Stock Exchange. As reported by CEE Legal Matters on June 27, 2014, Skadden provided the international advice.
This is the first IPO in Vienna in three years.
Wolf Theiss explained that 49 percent of FACC shares will be traded publicly, with the remaining 51 percent held by the previous sole owner, the Chinese state Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) company.
Wolf Theiss's Banking & Finance Team under the direction of Partner Richard Wolf, supported by Senior Associate Petra Heindl, advised FACC on all legal matters in Austria relating to the deal. They led FACC through the preparation of the IPO, the reorganization of the group, and the Due Diligence, and supported the preparation and approval of the prospectus by the financial market authorities.
JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, and Erste Group were aligned as joint global coordinators and joint bookrunners, with UBS as co-bookrunner.