- 21. New Year’s Resolution: Don’t Miss a Single Issue of the CEE Legal Matters Magazine. January 2022 is Out Now!
- (CEELM PR)
- ... and Cases On The Move: New Homes and Friends The Buzz Inquiry Into IP: Three CEE Boutiques Face-to-Face: Pal Jalsovszky and Ildiko Kollar Flugger Marches On: Interview with General Counsel Torben ...
- Created on 04 January 2022
- 22. Kinstellar Advises X-Chem on Acquisition of ComInnex
- Kinstellar has advised US-based X-Chem on its acquisition of Hungary's ComInnex. X-Chem provides pharmaceutical and biotech companies with solutions for screening, hit validation, and lead optimization. ...
- Created on 16 November 2021
- 23. The Corner Office: How Do You Disconnect?
- (Legal Markets)
- ... live with a host family together with other students and take a bike to get to school every morning. A bit different than a lawyer’s life … Mais je l’adore! – Pal Jalsovszky, Managing Partner, Jalsovszky ...
- Created on 01 November 2021
- 24. The Corner Office: Childhood Dreams
- (Legal Markets)
- ... card … so probably my son will not believe any more that a petrol station officer is a rich man. – Pal Jalsovszky, Owner, Jalsovszky Law Firm As a child, I used to dream about becoming a fireman. Special ...
- Created on 03 August 2021
- 25. Not Even Loan Contracts Are Set In Stone
- A common stereotype prevails that banking contracts are non-negotiable, and borrowers hardly have a say in the terms of their contracts. However, this is not the case: like any economic operator, banks ...
- Created on 16 July 2021
- 26. Jalsovszky and CMS Advise on Callis Energetika’s Sale of Land in Budapest to Atenor
- Jalsovszky has advised Hungarian energy and real estate developer Callis Energetika Zrt. on its sale of an 8,300-square-meters plot to Atenor Hungary. CMS advised the buyer on the deal. Atenor is a ...
- Created on 19 March 2021
- 27. Jalsovszky Announces New Capital Markets & Regulatory Practice
- Hungary's Jalsovszky law firm has announced that, going forward, its Capital Markets & Regulatory Group will operate as an independent practice. According to the firm, "Jalsovszky has a long history ...
- Created on 08 July 2020
- 28. The Buzz in Hungary with Pal Jalsovszky Managing Partner at Jalsovszky Law
- “These times are difficult for all governments and it’s very difficult to predict what will occur in the next few weeks, let alone more than that,” begins Pal Jalsovszky, Managing Partner of Jalsovszky ...
- Created on 15 April 2020
- 29. Jalsovszky and Oppenheim Advise on Sale of Szkaliczki & Partners Plastic Processing to Nefab
- Jalsovszky has advised Szkaliczki Holding on the sale of Szkaliczki & Partners Plastic Processing Ltd to Nefab AB, a Swedish company that offers multi-material packaging solutions and logistics services. ...
- Created on 14 April 2020
- 30. Noerr, Dentons, Jalsovszky, and Szabo Kelemen & Partners Advise on Doktor24 Group's Funding and Acquisition
- ... Klinika. Dentons advised the co-investors on the funding, the Jalsovszky Law Firm advised the sellers of Svabhegyi Gyermekgyogyintezet, and Szabo Kelemen & Partners advised the sellers of Kastelypark Klinika. ...
- Created on 03 April 2020
- 31. Jalsovszky Advises Magyar Posta Takarek Ingatlan Befektetesi Alap on Sale of Warehouse Portfolio
- Jalsovszky has advised Magyar Posta Takarek Ingatlan Befektetesi Alap on its sale of a retail portfolio, consisting of warehouses in the Hungarian communities of Ajka, Albertirsa, Dunaujvarosm, and Oroshaz. ...
- Created on 29 January 2020
- 32. Jalsovszky Advises on Sale of Buda Business Center
- Jalsovszky has advised both parties on the sale by Magyar Posta Takarek Ingatlan Befektetesi Alap of the Buda Business Center Office Building to an unnamed real estate fund. Magyar Posta Takarek Ingatlan ...
- Created on 28 January 2020
- 33. Peremiczki & Turi and Jalsovszky Advise on Invest Befekteto's Sale of Terracotta and Terra Toze
- ... Partners Peter Peremiczki and Melinda Turi and Trainee Mate Valer. The Jalsovszky team was led by Senior Associate Agnes Bejo and included Associate Boglarka Zsibrita and Junior Associate Zoltan Dobos. ...
- Created on 28 October 2019
- 34. Jalsovszky and CMS Advise on Libra Szoftver Acquisition of VT-Soft
- The Jalsovszky law firm has advised Hungarian-based integrated business management and administration software distributor Libra Szoftver Zrt. on its take-over of VT-Soft Kft. from Unit4 Software NV. CMS ...
- Created on 18 September 2019
- 35. New Partner and New Practice Group Announced By Jalsovszky
- Tamas Feher has been promoted to Partner at the Jalsovszky law firm in Hungary. Feher will also lead the firm's newly-established Litigation practice. Feher started his legal career with CMS in 2002, ...
- Created on 17 January 2019
- 36. CHSH and Jalsovszky Advise on Sale of Duna Center Shopping Center in Gyor
- CHSH has advised Vienna-based real estate investor CA Immo on the sale of the special purpose vehicle that owns the Duna Center shopping mall in Gyor, Hungary, to Indotek. The Jalsovszky Law Firm advised ...
- Created on 09 January 2019
- 37. Szecsenyi and Jalsovszky Advise on Sale of South Pest Business Park
- Szecsenyi & Partners has advised Wing Zrt. on the sale of the South Pest Business Park logistics facility to Diofa Asset Management. The Jalsovszky Law Firm advised the buyers on the deal. The Szecsenyi ...
- Created on 03 April 2017
- 38. Ban from Management – When the Superweapon Backfires
- “The tax number of one of my companies was deleted due to some blunder, but we corrected it” – so begins a widely-known and innocent story that could happen to anyone. Then we realise in terror that due ...
- Created on 29 April 2021
- 39. Checking In: 2020's Most Important Tax Update
- ... Czoboly, Expert, Jalsovszky Romania 2020 was marked in Romania, as everywhere, by the COVID-19 pandemic and thus, all major tax developments were a result of the authorities’ efforts to support the ...
- Created on 30 March 2021
- 40. Greenfield Investments Could Gain Momentum
- 2021 could greatly simplify the parcelling of jointly owned arable land. Also, the new rules will settle the status of land registered in the name of unidentifiable owners. At the same time, a clearer ...
- Created on 16 March 2021