MOSCOW, - December 9, GR BUSINESS UNION Gr-Club with the support of GRT Consulting invites you to participate in the First International GR Forum.
Date and time: December 9, 2021, 11:00-18:00 (hybrid event).
Location: Radisson Blu Olympiyskiy, 1 Samarskaya str.
GR BUSINESS UNION invites you to discuss the most important issues in the sphere of gr-work and lobbying the business community on the national and international markets. The forum will bring together GR professionals to exchange experiences in the format of networking for the effective implementation of the ideas of open communication and creation of productive horizontal ties.
The key questions of the program:
- The positions of authorities in different countries on lobbying activities
- Lobbying in Asia: problems and leading trends
- Geopolitics and business: practical cases of dealing with sanctions lists.
- Features of European GR. What kind of mistakes usually Russian companies make in Brussels and how to avoid them?
- The entrance of a foreign company to the Russian market. How to succeed while maintaining the highest ethical standards?
- Foreign GR practices for use in Russia and foreign trade
Speakers of the Forum:
- Irina Fedorova, Senior Government Relations Director Eastern Europe, Baltika- Veronika Peshkova, UN Goodwill Ambassador for Industrial Development, UNIDO
- Anastasia Parfenchikova, Legal & Compliance Practice Director, Baikal Communications Group
- Eduard Kim, Deputy Head of Trade and Economic Cooperation Department, RSPP
- Alexander Sharov, General Director, RUSIRANEXPO NEFTEKHTEMTRANS
- Nadezhda Kokotovich, Director, Brussels Energy Club
- Iwao Ohashi, Advisor Japan and APR, AIP
- Vadim Evdokimov, Head of GR, EuroChem
- Olga Belyakova, Commercial Director, Franco-Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI France Russie)
- Ernesto Ferlengi, Executive Vice President, Confindustria Italia
- Irina Arkhipova, Director of Corporate Affairs and Sustainability, Coca-Cola HBC
The event will be of interest to the heads of GR, CSR, IR, and development departments of major Russian and international companies, NGOs, and industry associations and unions.
The Forum website: https://www.grbusinessunion.com/international-gr-forum