Deloitte Legal Law Firm at a Glance
Deloitte Legal Adriatic is a unique law firm consisting of teams of highly specialized lawyers, providing a vast range of legal services, and part of the commercially integrated Deloitte Legal Group. Deloitte Legal Adriatic has a team of 50 legal professionals, qualified in their jurisdictions, at offices across 8 countries: Albania, Bosnia, Croatia, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia. Across the Adriatic region, our offices assist clients in this interlinked, highly complex, and dynamically developing region. We are among the largest law firms in our jurisdictions and have offices in each of the most important business centers. With a multi-lingual international team, all of whom are fluent in English, we can assist clients through our dedicated language desks including in Chinese, German, French, Russian, and many other languages, including all the Balkan languages.
Deloitte Legal Adriatic’s bundled, technology-enhanced, cross-border capable service array is a step ahead in providing clients with effective business solutions, and in these challenging times is even more important than ever before in our Adriatic Region. Our team has a collaborative orientation as well as the country specific and international legal and business savvy your business needs. Like our clients, we also know that sure success, in addition to everything else, usually requires winners to simply work both harder and smarter. We are here for our clients to do just that.
Across the Adriatic, we offer a full scope of legal services in the main commercial practice areas, including:
- Banking & Finance – regulatory, real estate, syndicated projects, securitization, NPLs, restructuring, and insolvencies
- Business Integrity – investigations, compliance, privacy, GDPR, anti-trust, and competition
- Corporate – day-to-day operational, governance, and family protocols
- Digital – technology, media, and communications
- Employment – full spectrum services including mobility services
- Environmental – internal/external due diligence, and compliance advice
- GDPR – privacy issues, cyber-attacks, AI, legal, technical and organizational aspect of GDPR compliance
- Litigation – including tax, white collar, and discovery support services
- M&A – including due diligence, JVs/alliances, and post-transaction restructuring
- Real Estate & Construction – transactions of all types as well as development & planning
- Commercial – including full coverage supply-chain and distribution contractual coverage
Besides traditional legal fields, we are building prominence in growing fields such as Business Integrity, Legal Management Services, Tax Litigation & Controversy, E-commerce, and Fintech. We take pride in being able to pioneer in industries and practices ahead of many other law firms. We have the benefit of accessing cutting-edge data, technical aspects, and operational realities of various industries through our internal Deloitte collaboration with various service lines (Consulting, Financial Advisory, Tax, and others). This market intelligence is again unparalleled among our competition and presents a wealth of opportunities for genuine insights to evolving trends.
Our client service resonates with an individual approach, genuine relationship building, dedication, availability, efficiency, and high-quality communication, on top of understanding our clients’ commercial, financial and tax needs and the requirements of the market.
Authentic synergies with our financial and tax teams, as well as our colleagues’ professional experience and education, make our firm one of the most experienced, effective and efficient firms in the Adriatic region, with expertise in a wide variety of legal fields. Our positioning on the legal markets has been noticed and recognized by both mainstream international attorneys-ranking agencies – Chambers & Partners, IFLR and the Legal 500, which distinguishes us across all significant legal areas and functions.
1. Albania and Kosovo
Deloitte Legal Sh.p.k
Sabina Lalaj, Attorney-at-Law, Managing Partner
2. Bosnia and Herzegovina
Advokatsko društvo “Legal Partners” d.o.o.
Aida Hamur, Attorney-at-Law
Krehić & Partners in cooperation with Deloitte Legal
Tarja Krehić, LL.M. (DUKE)
Attorney-at-Law, Managing Partner
4. Serbia, Montenegro and North Macedonia
Law Office Antonić
Stefan Antonić, independent attorney at law in cooperation with Deloitte Legal