Musat & Asociatii has advised Naxxar Renewable Energy on the sale of a 60% stake in the 685.6-megawatt Naxxar Wind Farm Four in Tulcea County to Polenergia, with an option for the remaining 40%.
Naxxar Renewable Energy is a Bucharest-based renewable energy company.
Polenergia describes itself as the largest private energy group in the Polish market.
According to Musat & Asociatii, Naxxar is developing one of the largest onshore wind farm projects in the region, in Romania, with an estimated capacity of approximately 685.6 megawatts, located in Tulcea County. The agreement provides for Polenergia’s right to acquire the remaining 40% of the shares of Naxxar Wind Farm Four SRL during the period between July 1, and December 31, 2024.
The Musat & Asociatii team included Deputy Managing Partner Iulian Popescu, Partner Andrei Ormenean, Managing Associate Madalina Trifan, and Senior Associates Sirin Omer and Cristian Cepesi.
Editor's Note: After this article was published, Dentons informed CEE Legal Matters that it had advised Polenergia. The firm's team included Bucharest-based Partners Claudiu Munteanu-Jipescu, Raul Mihu, Bogdan Papandopol, and Liviu Togan, Counsel Elena Vlasceanu, Senior Associates Andreea Predescu and Angelica Pintilie, and Associates Alexandra Sofineti, Alin Dimache, and Nadia Al Battah as well as Warsaw-based Partners Christian Schnell and Pawel Grabowski and Senior Associates Bartosz Juszczak and Joanna Swiostek