Did you know that each issue of the CEE Legal Matters magazine is read by over 5000 people and that the CEE Legal Matters website registers over one million unique visitors each month?
That the average article on the CEE Legal Matters website is read over 1400 times a month? That the average banner on the CEE Legal Matters homepage generates over 1800 click-throughs a month, and the average Thought Leadership article published by law firms on the CEE Legal Matters website is read over 1150 times in the month it is published?
Did you know that stories originally published in CEE Legal Matters have been republished or quoted in Newsweek, The Washington Post, the Guardian, the American Lawyer, and Chambers & Partners, among many other prestigious publications?
Did you know that the 2018 GC Summit will be in Prague? That CEE Legal Matters will publish a full special issue dedicated to China and CEE in 2018?
It's all true. And all this information, and more, can be found on the 2018 CEE Legal Matters Rate Card, released today and available here. Check it out.
In the meantime, those wishing to know next year’s Editorial Calendar but too impatient to review the Rate Card need not fret, as we are prepared to satisfy their curiosity more immediately. To wit:
- January: Special Start-of-the-Year Issue
- February: Market Spotlight on Serbia and the Balkans, Experts Review focus on Energy/Environmental
- March: Market Spotlight on Austria, Experts Review focus on PPP/Infrastructure
- April: Special Issue: 2018 Corporate Counsel Handbook
- May: Market Spotlight on the Hungary, Experts Review focus on IP/Data Protection
- June: Market Spotlight on Czech Republic and Slovakia, Experts Review focus on Real Estate
- July: Special Issue: The 2018 GC Summit in Prague
- August: Market Spotlight on Russia, Experts Review focus on Banking/Finance
- September: Market Spotlight on Poland, Experts Review focus on Competition
- October: Special Issue: CEE and China
- November: Market Spotlight on Ukraine, Experts Review focus on Dispute Resolution
- December: Market Spotlight on Romania, Experts Review focus on Tax
Individuals wishing to subscribe, to learn about contributing Experts Review articles or Market Snapshots (articles focused on industries/sectors/practice areas in Market Spotlight jurisdictions), or to put together strategic 2018 advertising packages are encouraged to contact us for more information, here.