Dimitrov, Petrov & Co. is reporting that it has been engaged by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) to draw up a legal Guidе for Bulgarian Public Procurement Authorities with regard to the Implementation of the Public Procurement Act (PPA).
According to DP&Co., "the documents prepared by the [firm's] team have already been made publicly available and have been recognized by the Institute of Public Administration as comprehensive training materials. They will be used in 80 training sessions for 1,000 employees involved in public procurement by the end of 2019. The documents are published on the website of the Institute of Public Administration and include:
- A General Guidе on the public procurement legislative environment in Bulgaria
- A Paper on applying market consultations in the award of public contracts
- A Policy paper on the management of irregularities in public procurement and the application of financial corrections
- A Policy paper on the implementation of the innovation partnership procedure
- A Policy paper on electronic documents and trust services in the context of e-procurement
- A Policy paper on the implementation of the competitive dialogue procedure
The Dimitrov, Petrov & Co. team working on the assignment included Senior Associate Boyan Ivanov and Associate Radina Tomanova.