CEE Legal Matters is delighted to announce that, beginning in 2018, we will be presenting an annual and peer-judged CEE Legal Matters Deal of the Year award for each CEE jurisdiction.
- Market for consideration;
- Date of deal announcement;
- Date of completion (if applicable);
- Type of deal and parties involved on all sides, with roles clearly delineated
- If M&A: Target, Seller, and Buyer name, size (in employee numbers, market share, and revenue, if known), location, and industry;
- If IPO or Bond Issuance: Size, Value, details, location, and industry;
- If Financing: Lender(s), Borrower, amount and structure of loan, purpose, location, and industry;
- Deal value if disclosed;
- Deal description in 100 words or less, including any significant details regarding deal not included above, and local/regional/international significance
Please note: Maximum two submissions per firm per market. Also, we will not have an opportunity to follow up on missing information, and all information will be passed on to our selection committees. Information that is not included will, obviously, not be factored into their final analysis. Please be complete and intelligent in your submissions.
More information about the award itself, as well as the related conference and Awards Banquet that we will be hosting next year to accompany it, is published here.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions related to this. We look forward to your submission!