Southeast European Private Equity Forum 2019, 14th June 2019, Bucharest, Romania, Intercontinental Hotel
The Southeast European Private Equity Forum will reconvene on 14th June in Bucharest, where line-up of experts will outline PE and M&A markets and opportunities that should be on your investment radar and deliver a stand on where to place bets for 2019-2020. Invited speakers include: Mid Europa that only recently acquired Urgent Cargus, CEE Equity Partners, Neveq Capital Partners, Gapminder VC or Enterprise Investors who, recently made the €533m sale of Romanian supermarket chain Profi Rom Food.
Leadership panel discussions will focus on:
- International investors’ SEE interests and perspectives for private equity and M&A
- A snapshot of the Romanian market opportunities
- Update on distressed assets and opportunities for turnaround mandates
- Venture capital opportunities and experiences in the SEE digital sector
- Exclusive case studies of 2018/2019 deals in the region