Brzozowska & Barwinska Advises on Sale of Total Fitness

Brzozowska & Barwinska Advises on Sale of Total Fitness

  • Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
  • Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times

Brzozowska & Barwinska has advised the shareholders of Total Fitness on the sale of its shares to Benefit Systems.

As a result of the transaction, Benefit Systems acquired 4,603 shares, representing 88.23% of the share capital of the company. The buyer will acquire the remaining 11.77% of the share capital after the purchase price has been settled. The final amount of the price will depend on the company's earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization, and net debt for 2022 or 2023, calculated in accordance with the provisions of the agreement.

According to Brzozowska & Barwinska, Benefit Systems is a leading company in the fitness industry in Poland.

The Brzozowska & Barwinska team included Managing Partner Beata Barwinska-Piotrowska and Counsel Aleksandra Szymczak.

Brzozowska & Barwinska did not respond to our inquiry on the matter.