Client: International Law Firm
- The specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Advise national and international clients
- Advise in regards corporate restructuring
- Advise on cross-border transactions
- Advise on mergers and acquisitions locally, nationally and internationally
- Work part of a high achieving team
- University degree in Law
- 2-7 PQE in a recognized Romanian or International Law Firm
- Client orientated mentality
- Strong analytical and legal skills
- Advanced teamwork abilities
- Experience in M&A and Corporate activities
- Advanced English is a must.
The Job Board is provided free of charge as a courtesy for users. Please support us by referring to our Job Board when you apply to this role.