Central and South Eastern Europe Investment Summit - Thursday, March 30, 2017, London
Over the last few years CEE – SEE has seen significant growth and investment across the region. This has led to countries such as Romania potentially moving to emerging market status and according to analysts Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary experienced double GDP growth in the Q3 of 2016 in comparison to other EU countries.
Greece is on the rebound after a tough few years and the chances for more debt relief are looking promising going into 2017- 2018. Asian investors are keeping a close eye on the region and have reaffirmed their commitment by setting up CSEE-focused funds, such as China-CEE fund in Poland and Romania.
This positivity has resulted in some big PE deals taking place this year, notably Allegro and SAB Miller. Also, following a ‘gap year’ in 2016 the EU Structural and investment Funds (ESI Funds) are due to release a share of the €351.8 billion for investments across CEE & SEE in 2017. This will potentially create JV opportunities between the government and private investors.
The one-day summit will explore how to maximise returns on investment, in light of recent government initiatives across the region and how to overcome current geopolitical challenges, market scepticism, and stagnation. Moreover, understand how to make the most profitable returns on investments based on asset classes and benchmarking. The event will showcase recent investment success stories from the regions’ growing Telecommunication, Technology and Real Estate sectors.
- Meet an international audience of strategic and financial investors in CSEE (CEE/ SEE)
- Extend your network among a diverse and broad range of market participants
- Get deeper insights on key sectors and markets led by our expert panellist
- Informal networking opportunities throughout the summit, including Champagne roundtables
Who should attend:
- CIS (Chief Investment Officers)
- Head of Investments
- Managing Directors
- Head Of Global Emerging Markets
- Chief Economist
- Global Emerging Markets Portfolio Managers
- Heads of M&As
- Global Head of Fixed Income
- Head of Emerging Market Equity
- Portfolio and Fund Managers
- Chief Analyst CEE
Corporates, institutional investors, private equity funds, investment banks, tax experts and financial advisors, this event is a must-attend for anyone looking to develop business among the CSEE investment community.