The SEE Private Equity and M&A Forum is the region’s number one investment conference and a ‘must attend’ gathering for private equity executives, M&A experts and those wishing to explore investment opportunities in Southeast Europe region.
It creats an ideal opportunity to focus on the progress of the private equity and M&A transactions in FMCG, Telecoms, Healthcare and Agriculture and Energy industry across the region, an area known for its diversity, opportunity, and capacity for growth. Main talks will be around current and future deal flow and deal financing, issues on consolidation and M&A activities in the region, increasing opportunities for NPL and other types of distressed investments. The agenda also includes frank discussions with industry leaders, CEOs of portfolio companies and limited partner investors into private equity.
- Industry consolidation & privatisation: What’s next in 2016?
- Private Equity outlook for 2016/17
- Focus on latest deals in the region by structure and dynamic
- Acquisition Case Studies
- What kind of exits can we expect in 2016/2017
- Investments in distressed debt opportunities and NPL IFIs investment and support for SMEs programmes
- Where do investors see a strong rebound this year in M&A and PE?
- Legal and regulatory constraints
- Exploring investment opportunities in prominent sectors: FMCG, Telecoms, Healthcare and Agriculture
- The use of senior and mezzanine debt to finance buyouts
- Easy way to register:
use promotional code "KT20" for 20% discount on ALL delegate passes
Location: Metropol Palace Hotel | Belgrade | Serbia
Thursday 06 October 2016