Kazan Legal 2017, taking place on 14 – 16th September, will deliver a fresh take on the latest developments in Russia and the CIS, but most importantly it will encourage dialogue between business, advisors and policy makers. The Forum’s social and cultural program will give you the opportunity to get to know the real Tatarstan, voted Russia’s most investor-friendly region, with its amazing heritage, cuisine and hospitality.
The Forum’s program contains over 30 sessions, and has already attracted:
- Over 500 Russian corporate lawyers, representing companies such as: Tatneft, Basic Element, MTS, Kia, Unicredit, Fortum, OMK, Danone, Ozon.ru, VimpelCom, Carrier, TMK, Basel, Rusal, Evraz, Alfa-Bank, Gazpromneft, Saint-Gobain, Gazprombank, X5, Euroset, VEB, Dell, Ingosstrakh, Russian Standard, Toyota, Decathlon, Essen Production, Skolkovo Foundation and many others;
- Over 100 representatives of global legal community’s elite
- Heads of investment companies from the UAE and Austria and other jurisdictions;
- Prominent legal publications from the United Kingdom and the United States.
Topics for Discussion Kazan Legal will include:
- Attracting Investment and Joint Venture Partners
- Managing Complex International Disputes
- Private Client Services
- Asia and the Middle East Focus: Legal Aspects of Doing Deals
- IP and Innovation
- Protecting Entrepreneurs’ Rights and Addressing the Concerns of Business
- Competition Law
- Managing a Team of Lawyers
Why come to Russia now? How is Kazan Legal different to every other legal forum?
- An opportunity to see beyond the shadows cast by geopolitics and media: get a real sense of the business, legal and political agenda in Russia;
- Keep your finger on the pulse: the Russian economy and appetite for cross-border work is growing (M&A volume increased by 46% in 2016), the number of disputes remains high and HNWIs face ever increasing problems at home and abroad;
- Quality content: engage in open and frank discussions on real issues affecting your clients’ business;
- Network with decision makers: to this date over 100 Russian GCs and government officials have registered to attend and speak at the Forum;
- Unique cultural experience: immerse yourself in the UNESCO heritage sites of Kazan, and the hospitality of the Tatarstan region – where East meets West.
To find more information about this Forum, please visit kazanlegal.com/en