You have a special reason to celebrate this weekend: The December 2017 issue of the CEE Legal Matters magazine is out now!
The magazine is available to subscribers in electronic format, and soon hard copies will be wending their way from the printer to the desks of attorneys across CEE, Europe, and the world.
Highlights from the issue, which is already available to subscribers in electronic format, include:
- Editorial: I Wonder if They Knew What They Were in For?
- Guest Editorial by Agnes Molnar of Reed Smith
- The Summary of Deals
- The Buzz Across CEE
- Summary of Lateral Moves and Appointments Across the Region
- Featured Deals
- The Letter of the Polish Law: 300+ Partners Write Open Letter to Polish President
- The Corner Office: Associate Mistakes
- The Frequent Flyers: Foreign Law Firms Serve Clients in CEE
- Market Spotlight on Turkey
- Guest Editorial by Gonenc Gurkaynak, Managing Partner, ELIG, Attorneys-at-Law
- An Ever-Changing Market: A Turkish Round Table
- Market Snapshot
- Expat on the Market: Interview with Ana Radnev, Partner at CMS Turkey
- Turkey's Focus on Renewables: An Interview with Levent Celepci of Schoenherr
- Inside Out: The Mavi IPO
- Inside Insight: Interview with Basak Gurbuz of Walt Disney Turkey
- Experts Review: Corporate/M&A
The publication of the November issue means that the October 2017 special issue — CEE by the Numbers — is now available to non-subscribers in electronic reader format here or in .pdf format here. As subscribers already know, that issue pulled back the curtain with hard data about CEE law firms, partnership numbers, and women in law, among other critical metrics.
If you are not already a subscriber and would like to register to access the magazine you can do so here.